EAI IoTaaS 2022 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2022.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
Internet of things (IoT) has a vital role in shaping the future of society by providing and advancing intelligent services in all sectors including industry, healthcare, agriculture, environment, traffic, etc. The 8th International Conference on IoT as a Service (IoTaaS) aims to bring together researchers and industry experts to present state-of-the-art research work on the challenges and developments related to IoT systems. We, therefore, invite authors from both industry and academia to submit papers and share their recent results through this platform.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get a real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- IoT system architecture and protocol design (access, mobility, routing, scalability, etc.);
- Information acquisition and processing techniques for IoT;
- Green networking for IoT;
- AI/ML for IoT;
- IoT for medical devices and healthcare; Internet of Medical Things (IoMT);
- IoT for smart homes, smart cities, and smart villages;
- IoT for monitoring applications;
- IoT for Disaster Management & Emergency Planning;
- IoT for Industry 4.0;
- Security and privacy in IoT systems;
- Cloud, fog, and edge computing for IoT;
- Wireless power transfer and energy harvesting for IoT systems;
- IoT sensors for UAVs;
- IoT in agriculture applications;
- IoT standardization;
- New communication and waveforms for IoT;
- IoT and remote sensing;
- Other emerging IoT applications (e.g., Smart Grids, Smart Mobility, and Transportation, Public Safety, Society 5.0, etc).
This list is not exhaustive: submissions on new and interesting ideas related to the Internet of Things are encouraged.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: IoTaaS Conference Proceedings.
IoTaaS proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process before the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full papers: 12 – 20 pages
Short papers: 6 – 11 pages
30 September 2022
16 October 2022
30 October 2022
Start of Conference
17 November 2022
End of Conference
18 November 2022