Internet of things (IoT) is one Irreversible trend of wireless network in the near future. In order to explore the technological challenges and the potential technologies of IoT in industry and academia, the 6th International Conference on IoT as a Service (IoTaaS 2020) will be held in the city of Xi’an, China. IoTaaS is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. IoTaaS 2020 will includes technical sessions, workshops, and tutorials. We believe all the attending researchers and experts all over the world will exchange novel ideas in IoTaaS 2020.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Networking and Communications Technologies for IoT
- Network architectures
- Ultra-dense networking technology
- Routing algorithms and protocols
- Multiple access control technology
- PHY technology
- New waveform
- 5G enabling IoT technology
- 802.11 based IoT technology
- M2M and V2X
- IoT Standardization
- Ad Hoc networking
- Key technologies for NB-IoT
- QoS guarantee technology
- Multi-media technology
- Information acquisition and processing technology based on artificial intelligence (AI)
- Big data
- Cloud computing, fog computing, and edge computing
- Green Networking
- Sensor networking
IoT as a service
- Smart objects as a service
- IoT marketplace: for offering IoT based applications and services
- API economy: for easier and tighter integration
- Semantic Web technologies for IoT: registry, storage
- IoT delivery platforms: existing and emerging platform and architectures for exposing and interacting with IoT
- Federated IoT support
- Non Functional Requirements (NFR) for IoT : security, scalability, responsiveness and more
- Standardization: standard areas needed Business models
- IoT DevOps
- IoT context based analytics
- IoT application deployment success stories
- Mobile First IoT: mobile backend as a services (MBaaS) and smartphone as data prosumers
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
IoTaaS proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
Call for Posters and Demos
Authors who wish to present their work as posters are required to submit a one-page PDF with a title and an abstract of their work (not the poster itself). Submissions may represent early work that is not yet ready for submission to a refereed conference or journal, or describe a technical (non-marketing) innovation. Authors who wish to present a technology prototype as technology demos are required to submit a one-page PDF with a title and a description of their work. Submissions should preferably represent technological innovations in the making. Authors of accepted posters or accepted demos are expected to present their posters or demos at the conference.
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
IoTaaS solicits full papers (10-20 pages), short papers and work in progress papers (6+ pages). Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).